Sevan Drilling Ltd: Minutes from the Annual General Meeting
Hamilton, Bermuda, September 26, 2016 - Sevan Drilling Ltd. (the "Company") advises that the 2016 Annual General Meeting of the Shareholders of the Company was held on September 23, 2016 at 10:00 a.m. at the Rosewood Tucker's Point Hotel, 60 Tucker's Point Drive, Hamilton Parish HS02, Bermuda. The audited consolidated financial statements for the Company for the year ended December 31, 2015 were presented to the Meeting.
In addition, the following resolutions were passed:
1) To re-elect Ragnhild M. Wiborg as a Director of the Company.
2) To re-elect Per Wullf as a Director of the Company.
3) To re-elect Georgina E. Sousa as a Director of the Company.
4) To re-appoint PricewaterhouseCoopers ASA as auditors and to authorise the Directors to determine their remuneration.
5) That the remuneration payable to the Company's Board of Directors of a total amount of fees not to exceed US$150,000 be approved for the year ended December 31, 2016.
This information is subject of the disclosure requirements pursuant to section 5-12 of the Norwegian Securities Trading Act.